Today I’m thankful for:
- Rainy days. They’re very comforting.
- Chamomile tea with a little milk and honey.
- When you hope something will come to pass, and you keep finding evidence that it may.
- Pale pink & burgundy together.
- Old quilts.
- Getting a letter from a friend.
- Writing a letter to a friend.
- Pride and Prejudice soundtrack.
- Classical music. (The relaxing kind, not the nerve-stimulating kind.)
- Being a part of a small group.
- Getting together with my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray and worship the LORD together. It’s like a glimpse of eternity.
- Days where I have time to relax.
- Ranunculuses (a really pretty type of flower. Look it up.)
- Spring break, which starts this evening. Woohoo!
What are you thankful for?