The “Thankful” post series (in which I list things I am thankful for) now goes by “#myriadsofblessings” to go better with the blog title. FYI. Anyway, here are some blessings I am currently grateful for:
- Deep conversations with good friends.
- Being home.
- Frozen berries. (Just eating them out of the bag is one of the best things ever… if you don’t mind your thumb and index finger turning purplish-red in the process.)
- Windows that open.
- Forgiveness in Jesus.
- People I can be completely honest and open with.
- Spontaneous adventures with friends.
- Brown rice pasta.
- Knowing (and actually believing) that God is in control of all things.
- The fact that I get to go to my home church tomorrow. YESSS.
- The sound of crickets at night.
- Scented candles.
- God’s Word, in English. What grace.
- Eyesight. Yesterday I imagined what it would be like living without sight, and how hard it would be. So many people do. I’m thankful that for now, I have working eyes (albeit nearsighted ones that need glasses).
What are you thankful for?