I haven’t done the #monthlymusicpost in a while, so here’s April’s—10 songs I enjoy.
- Pave – Britt Nicole. This one’s fun.
2. Love With Your Life – Hollyn.
3. Every Giant Will Fall – Rend Collective.
4. Exalted Over All – Vertical Church Band. We sing this song in church, and sometimes in chapel, and I love it so much.
5. An Ending – Runaway Symphony. I recently saw this guy in concert, and was blown away by his music—it’s so beautifully poetic.
6. Bonners Ferry – Runaway Symphony.
7. Lift High The Name Of Jesus – Keith & Kristyn Getty. I love the fiddle in this song.
8. Rejoice – Dustin Kensrue. We sing this one at church as well.
9. Multiplied – NEEDTOBREATHE
10. Brother (feat. Gavin DeGraw) – NEEDTOBREATHE
What are some of your favorite songs?