Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well and that your summers are restful and enjoyable. I know mine has been! Anyway, I was recently nominated by Carol for the Liebster award (thanks, girl!). Her blog is amazing, you should follow her!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Provide ten random facts about yourself (optional)
4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserved this award and have less than 200 followers.
5. List these rules.
6. Inform nominees.
Here are 10 random facts about myself:
- I am allergic to gluten, dairy and sugar.
- One of my eyes has a larger pupil than the other one (a result of Horner’s Syndrome). Cool, huh.
- I am left-handed.
- I recently started ACTUALLY bullet journaling and I love it! Maybe I’ll post about it soon.
- I really, REALLY don’t like caterpillars.
- I am an introvert with extroverted tendencies.
- I am a city girl with country-girl tendencies.
- I love hand lettering and typography, as many of you know.
- I am a tea-drinker, and I can’t stand coffee.
- I am very shy. Meeting new people, as much as I love people, is a scary thing for me. But once I get to know whomever I am talking with I become more comfortable… but it’s a slow process. Working on it.
Now here are my nominees for the award:
I love these girls’s blogs; you should follow them!