Hello everybody! I was nominated for another award… the Sunshine Blogger Award! The lovely person who nominated me is none other than Carol, who nominated me recently for the Liebster Award. Again, Carol’s blog is fun, cheerful, and, well, sunshine-y, so whoever nominated her for the award got it right. :) Go check out her blog and follow her!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Carol’s questions (and my answers):
- When it comes to books, what’s your favorite genre to read? — Hmm… I love the Bible. :) And I do like theology books in moderation (I say “in moderation” because that’s almost all I read for the past 3 years at college.) I love classics like Pride & Prejudice, many of Louisa May Alcott’s books, and L.M. Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables series. (I’m only in the middle of the second book, and I am in love.)
- Are you a righty or lefty? — Lefty all the way.
- Do you scream for ice cream too, or is it only me? — I do inwardly (I’m pretty quiet), for dairy-free, sugar-free ice cream.
- Are you a tomboy or a girly girl? — I feel like I’m somewhere in between. I really am not a huge fan of pink… unless it’s very pale, blush pink. I do like sparkles, but not wearing them. I don’t wear makeup… I consider it a hassle to put it on and take it off, and I absent-mindedly touch my face a lot anyway. However, I am not athletic, I’m not a fan of roughing it at all (I love hotels and real bathrooms and daily showers and air-conditioning… and wi-fi). My style of clothing consists of earthy colors like olive/army green, burnt orange, all sorts of “dusty” blues, black, white, gray, plaid flannels… but I do love me a classy dress and some heels every once in a while. So yeah, definitely a bit of both.
- If you had to choose one, would you choose flight, mind-reading, or invisibility? — I would NOT choose mind-reading, because I care too much about what people think as it is, and it’s very enslaving… I would go for flight. I’ve always watched birds and daydreamed about what it would be like to fly, or to be able to jump off of a cliff and take flight, soaring over the depths (rather than plummeting into them). That would be so cool.
- Can you twitch your ears? — That would be cool, wouldn’t it. Nope.
- Describe yourself in three words. — Empathetic, perfectionistic, artsy.
- Do you prefer walking flights of stairs or taking the elevator? — Elevators, unless they are elevators to skyscrapers with over 20 floors… not a fan of all the pressure in the head. But I suppose even then I would take the elevator, because there is no way I am climbing over 20 flights of stairs.
- Give one silly fact about yourself (your choice). — When I was little, if anything was colored differently than it should be, I would freak out. (Face paint, for example.)
- Who do you look up to the most/who’s your role model? — Jesus Christ. I want to be like Him.
- Lastly… do you wanna build a snowman? ;D — Sure, why not? :)
(one or two of these may have already been nominated for this award…)
My questions for you:
- Do you have any allergies?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- Are you creative, intellectual, or athletic (or a mixture of either)?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
- If you have to eat 5 things for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Do you prefer movies or books?
- How was/is today going for you?
- Name a favorite family tradition.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
See ya later!